Friday, February 6, 2015

Responses to peers

Week one: 

I think you misread the assignment, you were supposed to write about a personal quality. 

I have always found vegetarianism fascinating. I'm a huge foodie and I cant imagine not eating meat, almost every single meal I eat is accompanied by some sort of meat. I once "tried" to be a vegetarian and to say I failed is an understatement, I lasted one day. 

Ever since I started driving I've also become obsessed with cars, and have a list of dream cars. 

Week two:

That's awesome that you were able to break free from what was expected of you and instead follow your passions. 

As girls, I think we've all experienced some type of exclusion. As they say, girls will be girls.

Week three:

I really like your questions and I cant wait to see the responses since I know little to none about Korean culture. 

I also agree with the previous responses, I think getting two different prospectives from two different generations will create a great interview!

Really like your topic and I think once the questions are ordered correctly and combined, it will make for a great interview!

Week four:

Really like how you open up with a question, makes me want to keep reading!

I think your topic is unique and I definitely want to know more. But, like Sahana said I'm not really sure what your topic is trying to convey? Maybe try for a stronger thesis?

This is a good start but I am confused about your topic. How can distance be an identity? 

I like how you start with a strong I statement and then define what an artist is. I did find this to be a little choppy especially to be an intro, I feel like an intro should be clean and introduce you to the topic gracefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment